Saturday, January 8, 2011

You'll Love Coles Pavlova?


If the rumours are to be believed, if you make a Pavlova on a humid day, you'll die. Well something like that as the rumours are persistent and loud. But in Queensland, Summer humidity is a constant. So feeling nervous about my first attempt at making a Pavlova, I decided to buy a back up You'll Love Coles Pavlova for $7.00.

Lucky for me, I didn't need the back up and one evening, my taste buds piped up, "hey, Jo! How about something nice for dessert?" So I whipped up some Chantilly Cream and decorated with strawberries, kiwi fruit and banana. The You'll Love Coles Pavlova looks great, it's beautifully uniform, sits up high and has enough body to hold the cream and fruit. The bad news is, after you've made your own Pavlova ... it's just second best. So make your own, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment