Thursday, January 20, 2011

Guzman Y Gomez

Brisbane is in the grip of Mexicana Madness with the opening not one but two Mexican restaurants within stumbling distance of each other. Guzman Y Gomez is a cult Sydney chain claiming to offer authentic cheap meals and cheap they are with my cousin's Quesadillas costing $7 and my Beef Guerrero Burrito costing $9.90.

Each meal was served in small baskets with distinctive branded paper. My cousin's Quesadillas were rather petite but my Burrito was ample. Though it was lukewarm, the beef was melt in your mouth soft and was enveloped by black beans, rice and diced tomato. But for less than $10, I wasn't complaining. An edible, cheap and quick meal.


Rating: 2.5/5
Address: 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Open: 7 days a week. 11am-10pm
Phone: (07) 3188 1701
Price: Mains: $6-$10. Sides: From $2.

Guzman Y Gomez on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment