Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FaB Fish and Burger Grill

Located at the Barracks, FaB Fish and Burgers is a cheap and cheerful offering providing customers with a range of lunch and dinner options ranging from cheekily named burgers, fish and a small range of desserts. The store perfectly fills the needs for those customers who need to get to a movie or Suncorp Stadium game on time.

I decided to select the 'Number 1' which was a beef pattie, lettuce, tomato, relish and aioli served between soft bread. The waiter kindly brought me a glass of water while I waited for my meal. My burger arrived shortly after and was served on top of a simple piece of grease proof paper, stamped with FaB's half cow, half fish logo. All the ingredients were fresh and homely but I found the relish quite viscose so it was a tad messy to eat. But that's the joy of burgers and I'm sure it amused passers by. I've only had a mere taste of FaB Fish and Burger but I'm more than happy to go back and have another helping.

Rating: 2.5 out of 5.
Address: The Barracks, Petrie Terrace, Paddington, QLD 4000.
Open: 7 Days a Week. 12:00pm - Late.
Phone: (07) 3367 8088.
Price: Burgers from $9.95.

Fab Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment