Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chocolate and Hazelnut Biscotti

Since my traditional biscotti adventure was so successful I decided to try my hand at Chocolate and Hazelnut Biscotti. Chocolate, hazelnuts, cinnamon and orange rind are some of my favourite flavours so what could go wrong?

Biscotti dough is one of my least favourite doughs to work. It is sticky and unyielding.

So what went wrong? Nothing really. They look biscotti but I felt they didn't satisfy the cravings of a chocolate lover. I'm thinking I might need to add butter and melted chocolate to the dough and integrate some chocolate pieces next time round.

2 comments:

  1. thought i should try my hand at some blogger comments :P
    those looks fantastic!!! soooo yummmy!!
    they look even better than from the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for the lovely comments Mellie and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete