Saturday, June 25, 2011

Brisbane Food Bloggers Picnic Part 2

By the time I arrived at the Brisbane Food Blogger Picnic I had already had breakfast with friends, ruffled through the Brisbane Arts Theatre Winter Wardrobe Sale, completed a dressage lesson, wandered the Powerhouse Market and perused the World Press Photo Exhibition, but I was still full of beans and excitement. I was going to meet a group of talented foodies who love to share their passion through the written word. As you can see there is no picnic quite like a food bloggers picnic, there was Beetroot Cheesecake with a Chocolate Brownie Crust, Picnic Loaf, Pumpkin, maple and cream cheese Whoopies, Chicken Katsu, Japanese Potato Salad, Dips, wine and baked goods of all shapes and sizes. I was in awe and my food commentary was confided to mmmm hmmm mmmmmm mmmrrrrr.

5 comments:

  1. I was annoyed at having to miss this, so thanks for the photos, good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. I am sure we shall meet again in the future and can I just say that your name is most splendid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to meet you! Looking forward to the next picnic already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a great picnic! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time. I'd love to know about the next one because I'd come down to meet you all. :)

    ReplyDelete