Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baked Eggs with Prosciutto

A couple of weeks ago, I submitted what I hope will be final assignment for my Masters. Three years studying part time, on top of working is tough and to celebrate my new found freedom Miss Sarah and I had brunch before going horse riding. I decided to make Baked Eggs with Prosciutto using this Taste.com.au recipe. I preheated oven to 180°C fan-forced and chopped up six slices of prosciutto, 1/4 cup of semi-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, crumbled 50g feta and grated 1/4 cup of parmesan. I then mixed the ingredients.

I then lightly greased four 3/4 cup ramekins, before adding some of the mixture to the base, cracked two eggs in each and then sprinkling the remaining mixture on top.

Place the ramekins on a tray and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs have set. Serve with toast and a hot cup of tea. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment