Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cupcake Parlour: Australia's Biggest Morning Tea Part 2

Today is the official launch of Australia's Biggest Morning Tea, which meant using all my cunning to devise a plan to procure a Cupcake Parlour Limited Edition Australia's Biggest Morning Tea Cupcake. Luckily for me, our CEO's Executive Assistant is expecting her first little born and is craving chocolate. So after planting the idea, I managed to hitch a lift to cupcake goodness. Yay! The Cupcake Parlour shopfront is enrobed in pink and chocolate and decorated with white outdoor furniture positioned on astro turf. It's an eclectic beast that fits perfectly into its West End surrounds.

As we walked through the door our eyes were delighted by the giant cup cake. It was just awesome ... but my hips objected so I decided to select from their range of delightful full size ($3.50 each) and bite size ($2 each) options.


This is only a sample of what you will encounter at the store and I can highly recommend the visit. The Oreo Cupcake is incredible but I also spotted a Cherry Ripe topped one that looked delicious. If anyone has sampled it, how did it taste? Caring is sharing the experience verbally. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment