Wishing all my readers a very merry Christmas. Eat, drink and be buoyant in the ocean of wrapping paper!
As you can see from the photo my friends and family know me too well and quite a number of gifts revolved around food. I'm absolutely enamoured by all my gifts but the thing that really caught my attention was the box of Patrice Newell Garlic. So when you are next thinking about gifting something like an avocado slicer, maybe you could consider a gorgeous box of purple Australian garlic instead.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Engrish is often associated native speakers of East Asian languages and provides me with hours of entertainment. But I've finally found this glorious example of European Engrish on the back of a colleague's gingerbread assortment and I thought I would share. Enjoy!
- Delicious gingerbread cookies with a tinge of fig paste, orange skin and spices will send your taste buds into a blissful spin!
- Exclusive chocolate cubes combining the flavour of fruit jelly, gingerbread and persipan. Their aroma will bring back into your mind the atmosphere of family reunion.
- The mystery of fruity filling trapped in a soft and delicate gingerbread will tantalise everyone's pallet!
- Traditional gingerbread combing sweet flavour of honey, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Exceptionally soft gingerbread with crispy sugar glazing dipped in delicate chocolate. Will just melt in your mouth!
- Exceptionally soft gingerbreads with crispy sugar glazing, dipped in delicate milk chocolate. Will just melt in your mouth.
- Cheerful, colourful and chocolateful - they taste just great!
- Spicy gingerbread men cast in a chocolaty spell.
- Honey-flavoured gingerbreads, great for afternoon tea!