- Delicious gingerbread cookies with a tinge of fig paste, orange skin and spices will send your taste buds into a blissful spin!
- Exclusive chocolate cubes combining the flavour of fruit jelly, gingerbread and persipan. Their aroma will bring back into your mind the atmosphere of family reunion.
- The mystery of fruity filling trapped in a soft and delicate gingerbread will tantalise everyone's pallet!
- Traditional gingerbread combing sweet flavour of honey, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Exceptionally soft gingerbread with crispy sugar glazing dipped in delicate chocolate. Will just melt in your mouth!
- Exceptionally soft gingerbreads with crispy sugar glazing, dipped in delicate milk chocolate. Will just melt in your mouth.
- Cheerful, colourful and chocolateful - they taste just great!
- Spicy gingerbread men cast in a chocolaty spell.
- Honey-flavoured gingerbreads, great for afternoon tea!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
European Gingerbread Amusement
Engrish is often associated native speakers of East Asian languages and provides me with hours of entertainment. But I've finally found this glorious example of European Engrish on the back of a colleague's gingerbread assortment and I thought I would share. Enjoy!