Friday, March 18, 2011

Pizzazz Cafe

We had grand ambitions of heading to Silo Bakery for our Sunday breakfast but sadly it was closed, so Aaron made an executive decision to head to Pizzazz Cafe. The cafe lacks polish but the menu is reasonably creative and I quite enjoyed my Strawberry crepes came red current compote, ricotta and slivers of kiwi fruit.

Under no circumstances should you order the tea. I am always baffled when I am served an awful cup of tea but honestly this one tasted like someone had stolen the contents of Nana's dusty potpourri while was attending church and added water. It was horrid and I struggle through my two sips. So just have breakfast and you'll be fine.

Rating: 2.5 out of 5.
Address: 41 Kennedy Street, Kingston, ACT 2604.
Open: Tuesday - Sunday. Breakfast and lunch.
Phone: (02) 6239 6200

No comments:

Post a Comment